Thursday, April 12, 2012

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos

Yes I know two posts in one day!!! Woah! hahaha I made these chicken tacos last night and they were super easy and super yummy!!! I found this recipe of course on Pinterest but it comes from Semi Homemade Mom.

Ingredients: 
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)
- 1 cups salsa
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- tortillas









Directions:
1. Place chicken in the bottom of your crockpot. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken.
2. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken.
3. Cook on high 4 hours or 8 hours on low
4. Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. 
5. Serve on tortillas and enjoy :)

* I added cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes :) I used mild salsa but I am sure you could use hotter salsa if you wanted more of a kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment