Sunday, June 24, 2012

A new look for an old bookcase


Hello everyone! I feel like it has been a while since I have posted. Life has gotten pretty busy. I am packing up my house because I am moving in like 2 weeks! But I made some time for some crafting! I have this bookcase that my oldest sister Jennifer and brother-in-law Todd gave me for a high school graduation present. When I got the bookcase it was unfinished so I painted it light purple and lime green. Those were my colors for everything when I was in college. Well I decided it was time for a face lift and I wanted it to look a little more grown up. So I painted it black. It looks so much better and way more grown up :)

Before
After




















If you may remember I said I wanted to do a couch to 5 K. Well so far so good! I have finished the first two weeks. It is at the third week that the workouts really pick up so we will see how it goes. But I am enjoying it so far and it is nice to just be able to put shoes and workout clothes on and go and not have to get my bike to the greenway to get some exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment