Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brownies stuffed with Oreos!

Holy Chocolate Goodness!!!! My friend Jen invited me over for dinner a few days ago and I told her I would bring something for desert. I was thinking about cookie cake but when I was at the store I realized I can make something yummy and new a lot cheaper. So I pulled up my trusty Pinterest app in the middle of Harris Teeter's baking aisle. I came across brownies stuff with Oreos and I could not believe how easy it was!!


You buy whatever brownie mix you like and some Oreos. Make sure you have what you need to make the brownies. Mix up your brownie batter then dip your Oreos in the batter and place them in a well greased muffin pan. Once you have all your Oreos dipped pour the left over batter on top of the dipped Oreos. I was able to make 24 brownies. You bake them at 350 for 10-12 minutes. (Do NOT over bake!)

The next time I make these I am going to use cupcake paper liners. I have two muffin pans and one is older than the other. They came out fine out of the newer pan but they were really hard to get out of the older one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment