Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First Crochet Scarf!

Woohoo It is finally done! I finished making my first crochet scarf! I do think crochet is easier and quicker than knitting. It is also easier to fix your mistakes. The only down side is that it is not as easy to travel with as knitting is. Now if I can learn how to do all the different stitches that would be awesome. I really want to make a blanket! Here is the finished product!

In other news I am on spring break!! Thank God!!! I needed this break so badly! The next new months are going to be a real test of my strength but I'm being optimistic! I have spent the first half of the week at home spending time with friends and family. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to visit my friend Jenni in D.C. She is also on spring break at George Washington so we are going to make the best of it! More pictures of my trip to come in the next post!

One thing I have realized over this break... I may not have the man of my dreams but I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment