Thursday, March 29, 2012

Washington D.C.

I went to Washington D.C. to visit my oldest friend for the second half of Spring break. It was just the little escape from the everyday norm of NC. Here are just a few of the pictures from my trip :) The first day I was there we went to the National Zoo. I didn't even know there was a Zoo in D.C. The other days we spent time exploring monuments we either hadn't been to in a long time or had never been to. We also spent time exploring George Town where Jenni is living. Over all it was a great trip and I am so glad I got to spend time with one of my best friends!
Panda Scratching his bottom on a tree!


Jenni: Look Meredith this is where you live!
Isn't she a great friend haha!














Free cupcake? Why yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment