Thursday, May 31, 2012

More Crafts!

So I have really gotten into crafting since I don't have to think about classes for a little while. I have seen all of these ideas on Pinterest about how to turn old t-shirts into tank tops. So last Sunday I decided to try a few of them out. Since I don't have a sewing machine I couldn't try any of the harder fancy ones but I guess its good to start easy sometimes. 

The first one I tried is like a workout tank and didn't require any sewing. Because I wasn't thinking I forgot to take a before of what the shirt looked like before I cut it up. But the shirt I used was a graduation present from a friend when I graduated from ECU and I was just never crazy about the way it fit. And now I think it fits really well and is really cute! The blog that its came from is the Dollars, Sense & More which I found through Pinterest :)

The second one I made involved a little bit of sewing which I was able to do by hand. I'm sure it would have been way faster if I had done it with a sewing machine. The blog that this one came from is Crafters Hours. I also made this one out of an old t-shirt but some of the design got cut off so I decided to try it with a plain t-shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment