Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Crafts

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Now that Christmas has past I can finally post pictures of the crafting I have done before the holidays. All of my crafting was presents so it was a little hard to post pictures before the holidays. I have gotten really into the whole mesh wreath making. To buy one of these wreaths in the stores is like a good $50 or so, but it looked easy enough to make so I thought I would give it a try. There were also tons of diy instructions on Pinterest. If you want to learn how to make your own you can google it or if you are as addicted to Pinterest you can check out links on there. With it being so long ago when I started them I do not remember what links I watched first. 

This is the ECU wreath I made for my Mom. She already had a Christmas one so I went with ECU instead. Go Pirates!

This is the one I made for my Site Super Visor at my practicum site. I had shown her pictures of the others I had made and she tried making her own. So I made one for her :)

This one looks kind of crazy. I made this for my oldest sister Jennifer. I need to get a picture of it hanging either on her door or in her house. Then I don't think it will look so crazy. But this one took forever to make! I took it apart like 3 times!

I made this one for my middle sister Erin. She also had a Christmas wreath so I decided to make her's more winter than Christmas. The ones like this are really easy to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment