Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Orleans Bowl!

Man it has for sure been a crazy busy couple of weeks. Right before Christmas I went to New Orleans with some friends for ECU's bowl game. This was the first big game I have been to without my parents or as a part of the Marching Pirates. Even though everyone I went with except one was in the band with me haha. Band nerds unite! Even though ECU did not win the game we still had a great trip and alot of fun. The car rides were kind of long but it was worth it to hang out with some friends I hadn't seen some of them in years! Here are a few of our pictures! 

These first two are from Natalie and I's pre road trip dinner with her family. We went to look at Christmas lights. 

My favorite haha

Group shot before the game!


We got photo bombed but it was kind of a cute picture still! 



We were right behind the cannon at first! 

PeeDee!


Did I mention that we were on row 2? And right next to the band which was ok by us since we are all band nerds!


Group shot! Aaaarrrggghh!




Post game but before dinner and fun!

Group shot in the hotel lobby before dinner.




We had an awesome waiter so we needed a picture with him!

Yet another photo bomb! That was awesome!


We found the perfect blues bar for Pirate fans!

Cheese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment