Monday, January 9, 2012

Moving Forward

Well here I am with this whole blogging thing again. As many of you know that my last blog was about being engaged to a man in the Army and being in a long distance relationship. Well this blog is going to be all about me. Me, my "doodles", and my cooking adventures. Since my breakup I have been thinking about deactivating my Facebook account so this will be a way for those people who really care to keep up with what is going on in my life.

Well here is my first doodle of the new year. I have been wanting to paint or make something to put in my bathroom. Well this past Sunday I was sitting in church and thinking about how I wanted to do some self care that afternoon. I had had a dream earlier in the weekend about Jeff and I had been praying for peace from the dream and from the mess with Jeff. I was thinking about things that brought me peace and I thought about the serenity prayer that my parents have hanging in the hallway at home. Whenever I see it in the hallway or anywhere really it just simple brings me peace and makes me feel stronger. So I decided that is what I wanted to hang in my bathroom.

I had a blank canvas and my Mom had given me a new Circuit cartridge for Christmas that I was eager to use. Here is the result. I am pretty happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment