Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yes I'm Still Alive

Hello world! So I haven't posted since before classes started. I have been to all of my classes now and it feels good to be getting back into the swing of things. Granted I already am tired of doing homework but it feels good to be busy. It has made me do some thinking about the future. I am getting excited about doing my internship next spring and graduation. I have had several friends buy the first homes within the past year or so.  It is getting me excited about getting a real job and saving money to buy a house of my own. Even though I am excited to have my happily ever after (even though I know that is not how the real world works) I am excited to possibly by a home on my own in my future and really stand on my own two feet. If I happen to find someone in-between then thats ok too ;) But I am not going to change my life around any more for anyone but me :)

And for crafty news I am teaching myself how to crochet! It is something I have wanted to learn how to do a while and I got very determined last Sunday to figure it out. So with the help of a book I got for a graduation present from one of my Mom's friends and youtube I was able to figure it out.... for the most part. I think I have ripped out the scarf I am working on about 6 times but I think I have finally figured it out! Picture added!! This was the start to my scarf!



Laundry calls!

1 comment: