Sunday, January 15, 2012

A new semester

With classes starting on Tuesday I decided it was time to clean out the old notebooks and get them ready for the new semester. At the end of every semester I clean out my notebooks and put the one semester into one notebook so I can reuse my notebooks. I used to buy new notebooks every semester but I realized I am not as hard on my notebooks as I used to be. As I was cleaning them out I felt this great sense of starting new. With the craziness that happened at the end of last semester it was nice to be putting it all behind me. I just want to jump up and down and say hahaha this break up is not gonna keep me down! Here I come Spring Semester!!

Now with getting the notebooks ready for next semester that also means printing out new syllabuses (syllabi? any who). I am very excited about this semester because I think I will be re-inspired to become a school counselor. However it isn't going to be an easy one. It looks like I will have a lot of reading but thats grad school for you!

Since I got my cleaning and organizing all done before lunch how to spend the rest of my day?
Paint? Scrapbook? Knit? Be lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment